Monday 4 May 2015

This is not cool.

So a white dude insults his own mama and y'all get happy some of y'all delusional. This is not cool.







Christielyn is so pretty and her mannerisms have so much sex appeal ! I
just think the average black man treats black women like dogs. And The average
white man treats white women like princesses. I know there are exceptions on
both sides and from both sexes. Funny thing is most white women don't
appreciate it. White women have been spoiled way to much and seeing how black
women generally get shit on by black men I think if any woman should be treated
like a princess its a black woman. That being said I also think white women do
not deserve white men. White women are often lazy and extremely shallow. Thats
why I think black men can get along with white women because WW don't have
anything worth a shit to say and are easy to control to BM. I have found when I
conversate with a black women they realize I'm not trying to control them and
I'm truly interested in what they have to say so our conversation flows
smoothly and it's a major turn on to both of us. Another thing a BW's attitude
has been attacked much by BM but I find when a BW has a positive attitude mixed
with her true cultural strength like Ms. Christielyn here it is extremely sexy
! There's a lot more to be said but I'll leave it at this. Black women keep
your beautiful heads held high and don't think twice about taking a chance on
us white men or any other race. We have big dicks too and a lot of money to
boot ! We would never make you feel less than the most beautiful woman in any
room.






No comments:

Post a Comment